...and they thought I was crazy!!






Well I guess not everyone in Silver Valley thought I was nuts ... but I am sure there were some. We went out to look at some locations for Saturdays wedding about two weeks ago ,while on the tour with Sarah we drove by this derelict crane. Her grandfather had a heavy equipment operation at one point and the 1930ish crane was a leftover from the business. As soon as I saw it my mind was imaging the possibilities. It worked great!! We used the crane , horses, a stable ,bridge and an oat field, the photos look fantastic. It was a fantastic day with a wonderful couple , wedding party and families.

We are so happy with the photos and the entire experience. We decided we would love to do another wedding in Silver Valley. It was definitely worth the drive.

Thanks to James and Sarah for letting us be a part of a truly memorable day.

Thanks as well to the wedding party for being so much fun and so accommodating ( yes you too Wade)



Keith

Comments

Popular Posts