That was a hot one!






This was shot a while ago the last hot day I guess. Hot didn't really cover it . This was defiantly the hottest wedding day we have ever had. Amy and Jeff were troopers ,I guess they viewed it as a primer for two weeks in Fiji. If you can't handle the heat in Grande Prairie , I assume the South Pacific might not be for you. The wedding was beautiful not a cloud in the sky ceremony in front of Jeff's family barn, the photos were done in a few locations including the Sparks' home and they went very very well . The only hick up for the day was me nearly passing out down on the dock. The nice thing about having had heat stroke in the past is you recognise the symptoms when it is coming. A quick change of location out of the sun and into the shade put me back on track. The photos are looking great! I love the American Gothic!

Hoping to see you guys soon.


Keith

Comments

Popular Posts