Boudoir in the barn as promised!

This was the shoot that I refereed to in a earlier post,this was the extremely windy day when we all got freak out by the barn. I included a photo of Brette and Tash in front of the barn after we were done, it was slowly tearing its self apart in the wind.

















The barn creaked and moaned popped and snapped, while waiting for a outfit change we realized the entire building was swaying back and forth in the wind , about 6 to 8 inches! I just realized that 6 inches at my shoulder was probably 2 feet at the top of the barn, Yikes!!
Tash was fantastic, as usual made for a great afternoon of shooting ... little scary but great none the less. No more boudoir in barns for this year I suspect, getting way too cold.



Thanks for being brave Tash , I hope you like the photos.

Keith






Comments

Popular Posts