Full circle!




I love it when we make a bond with a client, I was asked recently if I remembered the names of all of our wedding clients. Unfortunately I don’t, it seems to depend on the connection that you make that affects my ability to pull the clients name out on the spur of the moment. 
  We have made a lot of great connections, this is one.
We photographed Breanna and Chad's wedding a few years ago, great couple, great families, great location and a wonderful day. How could these guys not leave a mark on you.
  They recently approached us about photographing them and their newborn baby boy, I was honoured, it is wonderful to be able to stay in the life of such a amazing young couple.
 Hope you enjoy the photos, there are more on our site  at  Ramsay & Winsor Portrait Photography

Thanks

Keith
Madonna Portrait of mother and newborn son photographed by grande prairie photographer Keith Winsor of Ramsay and Winsor Photography

Comments

Popular Posts